Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 87

Thread: ...who's doin' the Xevoz thing...?

  1. #21
    Inactive Member thor16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2004
    Posts
    994
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like that skeleton one- what are some other cool ones like that?

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by thor16:
    I like that skeleton one- what are some other cool ones like that?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Check the links S-mart posted above for the mummy, and there are more pics in that folder of a frankenstein, tomb wraith, and a couple of others.

    There's also an anthropomorphic wolf coming out that could pass for/be customized into a wolfman, and a "HemoGoblin" vampire-ish guy.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member thor16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2004
    Posts
    994
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Everybody talks about micromen on here, but these things kick any microman's ass

  4. #24
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by thor16:
    Everybody talks about micromen on here, but these things kick any microman's ass
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wrong! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Cemetery Can's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2004
    Posts
    2,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I dig them alot! And I like Microman (and even more so), but besides the interchangability, I don't compare these guys.

    I posted some of the new ones from Ent. Earth some weeks ago. I prefer the techno and monster guys to the animals anyday.

    I also kept my Skull Jacks sticker free, 'cept for the war banners. Actually one's in full pirate mode and the other's a blank skeleton. (He'll be turned into something special whenever I get the time and materials) They did a great job adding sturdy articulation considering it's a thin skeleton.

    I tried a few decals out on the armor and weapons of the Alpha Commander (since he was basically a duplicate of the Omega Guard), but I avoided the cheesy facial decals. The humans I see more as androids, since they're obvouisly much more robotic looking. That idea fits better when mixing them up with the Sledge Trooper, imo.

    I'd really like to make some custom parts for these guys-somehow.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Cemetery Man:
    I'd really like to make some custom parts for these guys-somehow.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm OK with the humans being human. Or Neo Sapien. Or whatever the fuck. I see them all as rather stylized and even rather abstract, so...

    Yeah, I've been considering the custom parts question myself...the best I can come up w/ is to mod existing parts. My only big request from Hasbro would be to get a couple of chicks in there somewhere...

  7. #27
    Inactive Member STD's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2004
    Posts
    393
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You know what I like? Minimates. Bet y'all didn't know that.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...shouldn't you be...I dunno...drinking tea or something...? Damn limeys. ~_^

    At least it gives me an excuse to bump this...

  9. #29
    Inactive Member mr. stinkhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 19th, 2004
    Posts
    545
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll have reviews of Hemogoblin, Moonstalker, the bug with the Sombraro and the clear green electricity guy up soon.

    mr. STinkhead

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by mr. stinkhead:
    I'll have reviews of Hemogoblin, Moonstalker, the bug with the Sombraro and the clear green electricity guy up soon.

    mr. STinkhead
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dune Stinger and Shock Berserker. Are MoonStalker and Hemogoblin in the same too-large scale as the skater punk and Shock Berserker?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •